Sunday, April 22, 2012

Choes HaKiDo Birthday Parties

Dear Parent,

Here is what other parents are saying about our Karate Birthday Parties.

"I can't believe my son is still talking about his birthday party!

It's been 2 weeks since our son's birthday party, and he just won't stop talking about how cool it was!  He and the boys had a great time and believe it or not I think we may use you guys for his birthday party next year!  He's already told me that's what he wants!
  
Thanks for an awesome time!"
  
-Ann Marie Healy


"Emily felt like she was on top of the world!  It was great"
"Between showing off all the moves she'd learned....slicing the cake with a real sword...and helping her friends learn some basic moves too...Emily felt like she was on top of the world.  I've never seen her smile bigger.
  
Thanks for a wonderful opportunity.
  
-Lisa Johnston


"Thanks to your staff I could actually breathe and enjoy myself!"
We've done all kinds of parties for Amanda.  Most of them involve the kids running around like banshees screaming laughing and going crazy.  It's safe to say that I get a good night's sleep after those parties-because I have to run around making sure they don't hurt themselves.

However, your staff was extremely supportive and trustworthy.  I felt like I could really relax, and enjoy myself.  The kids really respect and listen to you guys, which made it very easy on me!  I HIGHLY recommend this to all parents!  You and your child will love it!

Thank You,

-Amanda's Mom

How would you and your child like a party like the ones described above?  Just Click Here or follow the link below to set up your child's party and be ready to have a success story like the parents who wrote above!

http://cummingsuwaneemartialarts.com/forsyth-county-kids-martial-arts-birthday-parties/

See you soon!

http://www.facebook.com/choeshapkidocumming
www.cummingsuwaneemartialarts.com


Choe's Chung Mu HapKiDo
3020 Old Atlanta Rd
Cumming, GA 30041
(678) 513-5436
www.choeshapkido.com

No comments:

Post a Comment