Friday, April 18, 2014

One Black Belt at a Time - Choe's HapKiDo Karate Cumming Ga Success Story



One Black Belt at a Time

By: Justina Condensa


karate classes cumming gaOne day my mom asked me if I would ever consider working at a Martial Arts school. At first, I wasn’t so sure. I didn’t know anything about karate other than what I had seen in the movies. However, the moment I walked into the HapKiDo School it changed my life. It might sound cheesy, but that’s really what happened.

When I started working there and taking classes, I realized something very important. It wasn’t all about beating up your opponent or learning to kick super hard. HapKiDo had a much stronger meaning behind it. HapKiDo has taught me many things that I’ll keep with me for the rest of my life. It taught me confidence, courage and strength. It also taught me to look at my life in an entirely different perspective.

I have learned from HapKiDo that my life is one big journey and I have just started it. I’ll never be able to fully put into words what my HapKiDo experience has done for me, but I do know that HapKiDo is an amazing thing. Maybe it’s the way the kids smile at you. All I know is I’ve never experienced anything like it until now. When I walked through that door my life changed for the better and yours will too. We build strong personalities one day at a time. I feel personally HapKiDo changes the world one black belt at a time and I am proud to be a part of that.




Justina Condensa
Martial Arts Instructor
Choe's HapKiDo Karate of Cumming and Suwanee
3020 Old Atlanta Rd.
Suite 300
Cumming, GA 30041
(678)513-5436
http://www.iLoveMartialArtsGeorgia.com
https://www.facebook.com/choeshapkidocumming
http://www.CummingSuwaneeMartialArts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment